DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARE spindles really worth the extra 200 bucks ?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
If you plan to go any lower than 2in in the front they are required.

The spindles also keep the factory geometry the same.

"Supposed" to give a better ride. Though i cant say if they do or dont

·
Registered
164 Posts
spindle will not affect your ride quality in the front, they use the factory coils which is what gives you your ride. if you change the coils most offten they are softer than stock, in the case of dodges though, it moves the lower control arm closer to the bump stops causing it to bottom out hard. if your only doing a 2 inch front drop get the spindles youll be happier.
thank you tim
pm me for kit prices.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was planning on ordering from you since slammed1 is taking a break. i want 4/6 and am going to get drop shocks as well. i just dont want to spend 200 more on spindls igf they arent wrth it

thanks
kyle

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
If you are getting a 4/6 then you have to have spindles

Problem solved! :D

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
than whats the difference between the 2 4/6 kits tim is selling ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
theres actually 4 different 4/6 kits
44019 06-08 single cab
44024 06-08 quad cab
94005 02-05 single cab
94006 02-05 quad cab.
the only difference is the vehicle they fit. the coils are different from single to quad cab.
all kits include same parts ie spindles and coils for the front, flip kit and c notch and shock ext for the rear.
thank you tim
559-824-5289

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks. i will be ordering from you today i promise. i got home late last night and didnt have a chance.

·
Registered
164 Posts
hey no problem
i just want to infor everyone on this forum that i am open 7am to 9pm pst. if you ever have an installation question you can call me between those hours. also im open 7days a week.
thank you tim
559-824-5289

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
thats 98 hours a week!

·
Registered
164 Posts
its not that bad. for the last few yrs from 2003-2007 i worked 35+ hrs a week at my job, when to fresno state 15 unites a semester and ran my business. so now only working 40 hr weeks at my job and doing this is not to bad. plus i try to do as many of the car shows and truck shows as i can.
thanks tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.