DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2006 Magnum RT
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have been trying to get a hold of Brian about a flipkit. On his site the 6" seems to be less than the 4.5". Anyways I am running the same wheels he has with 305/40/22 tires. Which would be best. And what is the easiest form of payment? Hell I wish I could drive and let him do it. I heard he does really good work never heard anything negative about him. I guess I am going to cut the springs in front if I want it lower but the ass end has to come down. Wife and little girl have a hard time getting in LOL. I have friends with pay pal if that is the easy way just let me know and what kind you think I need.

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the 6" is cheaper than the 4" one because you don't have to use a longer shackle on the 6", so you are getting less pieces.

Flip + Longer shackle =4.5"
Flip + Stock shackle = 6"
Flip + Drop Shackle = 7.5"

·
Registered
890 Posts
dklink-
Where in GA???

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
dklink said:
Hey I have been trying to get a hold of Brian about a flipkit. On his site the 6" seems to be less than the 4.5".
First off the 6" is cheaper because it has less parts BUT you also need a c-notch to even run a 6" so you have to add that to the price also which makes it more expensive than the 4" flip. You CANT run a 6" kit with your wheels and tires. I accept paypal,postal money orders,and checks.

Please dont say youve been trying to get a hold of me when your pm was last nite.:)

·
2006 Magnum RT
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brian I am so sorry. I did not mean for it to sound like that. I am from Adairsville Georgia near Rome and Cartersville for the guy who asked. I guess I will go with the 4.5" since you said the 6" will not work plus I know nothing about c-notches. As for the springs I am interested depending if I can talk the (money holder) LOL into it. She whats the trucked lowered to make it easier for her and daughter to get into. I am not really sure if I need to lower the front but I think it will look better. I have sent you a pm and I will get with you tomarrow. Guess it really depends on how much more it is with the springs shipped. Thanks for all the help and guidence and once again I apologize if I made it look like you were not answering me.

·
Registered
494 Posts
OUCH!

Hey Slammed1 if you still have my number the one that starts 386-5**-9*** drop me a line..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.