Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re:WHat a Day!!!

I just recently just had my first change oil done at the dealer and first car theft attmept. I was at a local Elk Grove Best Buys for about an ten minutes ans this what they left me. :(

:help:

Attachments

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
dam that sucks hope you get it fixed soon

chuck

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sheet I was thinking of not going with an alarm system on this car but, yours is the second Mag they have tried to get into that way.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have had purchased the LOW JACK. I'm buying it first thing when my truck comes back from the shop. I have a feeling if I had stayed probably five minutes more this would have ended up in STOCKTON or somewhere down I-5 stripped down to the metal...

By the way who's mag was almost stolen that way? Yes, if you need to buy an alarm by it.. If you need to by a shotgun rack get it. lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
damn ! guess i am getting the alarm before the rims .

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
that does suck, some people just don't appreciate what other people work hard to get!!! if someone did that to my truck, if i ever found out who, i'd want to beat the livin sh*t out of 'em!!lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
fz415, Damn! I feel for you. I am sick to the stomach! I can't believe people do this. How far did you park from the front of the store. Cause I have been parking towards the back of the parking lots cause of idiots that swing thier doors out and don't care if they hit your car ya know? Or I park in an angle and take 2 spots up.

Did Best buy have security camera's?

Sorry about your car dude

·
Registered
293 Posts
That's right! I strongly believe in KARMA! Well this should be a warning light out to our Magnum family, that they are out for these cars now. What part of the parkinglot were you?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Justa heads up from some cops that I know. They run every TAG they see ona Magnum and 300c. Main reason being is the high percentage of stolen cars that come up. Seem the 300's are a BIG target of car thieves, so when I get mine it will have lojack. I would much rather have the system from the RoboCop movie, but getting the smell out would be a *******.

So word to the wise if your in a decent sized metro area get lojak if you can, or have something done so that the car will not start with a simple hot wire.

-Robert

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks. I found new technology on the net that prevents theft to at least 90%. I also ordered LOJACK and will be installed MONDAY MORNING from my BAYAREA local dealer... which is a big help.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sorry man. That really bites. I'm so glad they were unsuccessful with a theft. Oh.....to only get ahold of these bas-terds. Vigalante style punishment all the way. :VHOT:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KUPPA, I was parked by the west end of BB. Man what tripps me out I drive my ride to RICHMOND \ SFC all day and everyday and right when I decide to roll through the neighborhood these cats just try to pull a fast one. I would expect this to happen by the bay where I originated from. So, now I would keep an eye out for these fools. I have a feeling these fools are local to my area. WHAT would have happend if I caught these mugs. [email protected]#$

"******" was the case that they GAVE me! (SNOOP DOGGY DOGG) :VHOT:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MAGNUM's\HEMI family stick together and linch these fools who try to take our blood and sweat. lol

Thanks UMEMBA!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.