DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I read alot on the fourms but never post and hoping for some help :)
I lifted my 2011 big horn with RCX 6" and installed 37 Pitbull rockers with 20x10 Fuel throttle rims. The tire place recomended a offset of -24mm, however they rub really bad on the back and front depending on the degree of the turn. So much on the back that if going over a bump while at the degree it would hit the metal edge behind the plastic? Anyone eles have this problem or a fix?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
You're rubbing only on the front wheels, correct? You either need to get a rim with less offset so they tuck in a little bit more or.....put some Bilsteins on that bad boy and lift up the front a little bit more.

Oh yea, how wide are your tires??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I thought that might be the case, they rims could have been ordered in at -12mm offset however the tire place said this would be the correct one. The tire is 12.5 wide.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Have any pics?

·
5.7L HEMI
2,589 Posts
I have -24mm offset on 20x10s on 37x13.5x20 Mud Grapplers and I don't rub (although I did have to take off the front lower valence). I think as Thor mentioned, just put on the Bilsteins to raise the front a little more and that should fix the issue.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Never heard of this issue, get some Bilstiens tho :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.