DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering buying a 3.75" RCX leveling kit and wondering what to expect for ride etc and anything else i should know. the description says it maintains factory quality ride but wanted to make sure that it will. also wondering if anyone knows where you can buy them in saskatchewan preferably in the regina area. thanks.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Is that the 2.5" leveling front spacer and 1.25" body lift? Should ride very close to stock but may be slightly stiffer like any other leveling kit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I installed one on my dodge a few months ago rides great and looks good...the only thing I wish I didn't do was install the back end lift it made the back end sit higher then the front again

·
Run, see what happens!
795 Posts
When I installed mine, I didn't feel any difference.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yea I didn't feel any different with the ride either I feel it's a cheap but easy was to level your truck.... You might want to look into Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks it would give you 2.8 inches in the front and 1 inch in the back

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The Bilsteins don't give 1" in the back, it accomodates for 1" of lift. Also I diont think everyone gets 2.8" of lift out of the Bilsteins, which is weird....

OP you should be fine. Let us know how the install goes. My 1.25" Bodylift came in Tuesday.......but I sold it to a forum member yesterday :(

·
Registered
243 Posts
i went a similar route. i did bilstein 5100's at 2.8'' in the front and a .75'' spacer in the rear with the RCX 1.25'' body lift and my truck rides awesome and is level! much better than stock with the bilsteins. the body lift doesnt affect my ride quality

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree. Just installed the rcx 2.5" and it rides just as stock. I can barely tell a difference but I think it is from the different tires and wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.