DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look here for pics: http://cid-71e554d31b95e5b9.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/For Sale

Sadly my ram had to go, I bought a crew cab truck to make room for a baby seat, so I've got a few things that need new homes. The sub box is made to hold a deep 12, such as the 12W7 in it, without losing any functionality of the truck. The driver seat can still go back all the way and recline a good bit; the middle "jump seat" is sill completely functional, it's just a little closer to the dash (see pics). Cupholders are still fully functional as well. The box is built from 3/4" mdf, and it will come with the seat relocation brackets I made from 1/4" steel plate. I have no problem splitting this up and selling just the box, or making a package deal. I'm asking $200 obo for the empty box w/ seat brackets, $350 obo for the sub, $500 obo for the combo.
I'm located in Southwest GA, about an hour drive from Tallahassee, Valdosta, Albany & Bainbridge, and I'll be happy to meet someone within a reasonable distance. I also have no problem shipping, but it's HEAVY so it won't be cheap (the empty box could go Fedex/UPS probably but if it has the sub in it I'd put it on a pallet).

I also have a brand new set of DJM shackles, $60 shipped to your door obo

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you need any more info

·
Brian
796 Posts
I can vouch for this guy...he is a buddy of mine and will do whoever buys the products right.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Brian. Make some offers guys, especially on the box! If somebody can pick it up it can go a lot cheaper, since I won't have to mess with it much.
Also, I'll trade for guns and/or ammo (can I say that??), fishing gear, Nissan Titan parts, or sub(s) with a smaller footprint (like some nice 8s or slim 10s/12s).

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
can you get me a part number on the shackles? I want to check and see if they fit my 06 quad cab

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SH1092
According to Summit (where I bought them) they fit 02-06 reg cab & quad cab. Supposedly the amount of drop will vary - the box says it can vary from truck-to-truck from 0.5" to 1.5"
Thanks for looking, and let me know what you want to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.