DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have the part number for the factory sub out of a reg. cab SRT10? Im thinking I may go w/ that in the future as it looks nice and factory but should sound better than the stock stuff w/o going crazy. I ran a search and didnt find anything. Opinions?

Mods: I put this here to hopefully get more looks than in the audio specific forum.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Well. you will still need to buy an amp. You would have to get the correct one because my cousin swapped his amp out to a kicker and it blew it because there was to much power.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maka said:
Well. you will still need to buy an amp. You would have to get the correct one because my cousin swapped his amp out to a kicker and it blew it because there was to much power.
Right yeah, what size amp did he try to run? I figure the sub would only handle something small like 200 or so.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
of course dumb ass only bought the biggest kicker amp available and he was pushing out, id say 600 watts easy. It banged for a a day and then he finally turned the bitch past 22 and BOOM... tsss tsss... tss tsss lol.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I wanna say its like 220w.

KB

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nobody knows where you can get one I guess? I searched best I could the dodge parts sponsors and didnt see it. Wonder if a dealership could order one for you? Also wonder what kinda price itd be?

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Im sure one of the sponsers could look it up and get you a part number and order one.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
yea ^ I would suggest a kicker system if you want some nice sounding bass. 1 square L5 and a pretty decent amp and your reg cab will vibrate like a dream.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.