DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New thread for next spring. :D

As Pit Slave said in the fall thread. It can't interfere with next years Moab trip. :D Pit Slave and me are going back out if the locals will have us back. LOL But we won't know until that starts to get discussed again.

Now start discussing dates for next spring. As I'm open to most.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Mid-to-end of May would be great for me!

·
..::MOOSE::..
1,580 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
You better make it, don't be that guy.:D
Haha yeah yeah...this year I will for sure! I finish school around the beginning of May so that will give me enough time to get home and get things ready to roll :rck:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have to report in to my duty station on 15 May so the first two weeks of May are probably the best for me.

·
Power Wagon Winch Mob
3,937 Posts
Let's see how things are before I commit. I'll know closer to the target date. It's a long drive, and my leg should be fine by then (not like the RC drive), but due to other personal reasons that recently came up, I have to make sure I can be away for an extended period.

·
Registered
202 Posts
im done with school the end of april and the begining of may so anytime around that works

·
05DodgePowerWagon2115
380 Posts
Mid-may would be good for me. But can likely do anytime. I am definitely in.

·
RedMan
2,487 Posts
Mid-may would be good for me. But can likely do anytime. I am definitely in.
I am out :bawl: Will be floating around Africa waiting for some ******* to start some trouble :secret2:.

·
05DodgePowerWagon2115
380 Posts
I am out :bawl: Will be floating around Africa waiting for some ******* to start some trouble :secret2:.
Maybe you can convince the military to just bomb the hell out of the area and stay home :) You can even invite them on the trip. They can very well control the drone from Rausch Creek. They have unbelievable cell coverage :)

·
Don't Follow Me....
1,646 Posts
Count me in for whenever. :cool:

·
..::MOOSE::..
1,580 Posts
We need to make it for TWO wheelin' days this time! Come in Friday, wheel Saturday AND Sunday, leave on Monday!:pimp:

·
Skelton Krew
2017 short bed hemi tradesmen
862 Posts
I'm getting a trailer of my own this weekend and the YJ is all patched up I'm in for some more wheeling

·
Registered
219 Posts
I need to get a trailer too. Or find somewhere i can rent one close by RC. Could be 4 of us coming down from the Great White North so we could share the cost.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I need to get a trailer too. Or find somewhere i can rent one close by RC. Could be 4 of us coming down from the Great White North so we could share the cost.

I agree. We just have to get everything firmed up before January so I can book vacation.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Imagine that fuel bill driving that down there.lol.:ugh
Probably not much worse than towing a trailer with a PW.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thats every PW owners dream come true...........free gas:rck:

1 - 20 of 330 Posts