1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would go with a good all-season or an all-terrain tire. There are several out there for the 20's. They will give you good wet performance, decent snow performance, and good dry manners.

I have always had great luck with the Michelin LTX tires. Had them on my Dakota, and I will probably get them for my Ram when the stock badyears wear out. Great in light to moderate snow, ok in mud, and had over half tread left when I got rid of them with 45,000 miles of wear. Not an off-road tire by any means, but very capable for anything I found on the roads. I drive to Upstate NY 6 or 8 times a year, and I always manage to hit bad weather at least a couple times.

·
Lets go DEVILS!!!
2,129 Posts
I feel your pain. I had Bridgestone Blizzaks on all of my cars and they were unstoppable.

Had the Bridgestone AT Revos's on my last truck and loved them. They got my truck outta a ditch full of snow in VT with no problems (belt tensioner blew apart and I lost P/S round a curve in the snow) Wish they made them in a 20" size for my Ram.

A bit of a plus though a co-worker of mine had his Hemi Ram with the stock tires (goodyear 20's) on it last winter and had no problems. Maybe you should just get a rugged A/T type tire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.