DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Horsepower and Hip-Hop
39 Posts
It's a strong 8. Nice flames. Wish I could see the grill, though.

thatdood

·
Registered
92 Posts
The paint job gets an 8 I would like to see some stats on the truck i.e mods, times, wrench time? Not my style but I still think it looks sharp

·
Registered
558 Posts
umm...7 your flames aren't symmetrical.. but i too would like to see more stats on your truck.. surprised you dont have the chrome r/t wheels

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you think about it flames(real flames) aren't symtrical...i didn't want something that others could just go and get a shop to print off a pattern and lay on there truck..these flames were layed out by me and my friends......i've never had anyone besides my friends and myself do any wrenching on this truck...and it's an slt....not an r/t.....but thanks for posting

·
An Army of One
1,227 Posts
Looks nice but post more pics!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish i would have..i bought those rims off a friend for 300 with tires..so i was like heck yeah.....they were better than the stock 15's and they looked better when the truck was just white..but ya know...i've seen some chrome well skins for them..but i'm just not sure what i should do...i'm really low on cash...but thanks ya'll for the advice.. :rck:

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
Nice Work, rate it at an 8! Painting the door handles and the mirrors really help the slammed look! I would like to do it to mine, was it a lot of sanding to get them smooth or are they aftermarket mirrors. I'm one of those Wal-Mart spray can guys. What is next, hard tonneau cover with wing perhaps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alterocks said:
umm...7 your flames aren't symmetrical.. but i too would like to see more stats on your truck.. surprised you dont have the chrome r/t wheels
Good Eye! Attention to detail. I didn't think anyone else would notice.

I give it a 8. I like the colors used.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Why Would u be low on cash?? I Wonder...Job must not be worth a damn? Anyway, screw symetrical flames, like he said REAL flames arent symetrical. 10 Antwon!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry it's been awhile since i posted but i'll give you a rundown of mods on my truck....it's been lowered 5/6 with djm lowering components..it has r/t fender flares and rims....it has an intense performance stage 3 intake...hypertech reprogrammer..relocated iat..s-bolt mod...stillen bumper cover.... welded in fbi roll pan..painted mirrors and handles..shaved tailgate...painted interior pieces....homerade grill inserts...memphis depth charge amp to rockford fosgate and polk audio mids and highs...accel wires..autolite 3923 plugs..accel distributor cap...red wire loom...cutted cat...and a purple hornie...i think that's about all the mods...and i'm gonna try and post a pic of the front of it..since this is everything that has been requested...it just takes awhile to get to it...

Attachments

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
That is really nice. 8 the chrome rims would go good with the grill.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Looks real good, keep the mods coming. :rck:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks real sharp, man. I'd rate it a strong 9. I'm not a big fan of flames most of the time, but your truck is an exception. I also like the door handles and mirrors (someone else mentioned them earlier). :rck:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.