DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys everything is fine now (those that were following the thread farther down). I have prescision gears now. Randy's ring an pinion is a really good shop. They not only refunded me the money from the gears but also refunded me the 300 for the install. if you ever have any problems or want to order something talk to Mike at RR&P, tell him jason kozora sent you and he'll give you a good deal. Not many companies take care of their customers like they did. That Jason guy was just a CSR so i guess he just didn't know anything. The precision gears whin a little but nothing I'm going to worry about, I'm tired of tghe whole gear episode ting, as I 've come to call it. Anyways thank for all your guys help.

My one thing I learned and you should learn too. Unless your going to do it yourself. I HIGHLY recommend you buy the gears from the shop thats going to install them, or have them order through RR&P. Trust me that way you don't have to worry about whcih is at fault if it ever comes down to it. I didn't have a problem because RR&P (Mike) was EXTREMELY nice and took care of everything. He kept me up to date like nothing else.

BTW...I do LOVE the 4.56 gears much more power with just a little whine at 45-50 but only on de-acclerate. They Precision gear tech guys said its normal sometimes in some trucks to get a little harmonic whine at certain speeds. This is my 2nd brand gear (US gear whined wayyy to much)

Thanks!

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
I knew something wasn't right when you were so upset about them... my roommate and another good buddy both work there and I'd refer anyone to them and have before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.