DodgeTalk Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Are there any reliability issues with a leveling kit like this? I have a 2013 Ram that I'd like to level, but I've read a few other threads about leveling our trucks and most seem to have issues with CV angles, 4x4 wobble, etc. I'd really like to use a product like this while keeping stock reliability. Thanks!
Not at this height. This is why we suggest a true suspension if you go in higher than this. Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Which direction should the adjustment knobs face? Front struts and rear shocks
For the front there are to different P/N's so make sure to install the correct part on the correct side.
If not they won't "seat" correctly.
LEFT RS999944QL
RIGHT RS999930QL

For the rear, out. But a little tip from the Jeep world (if there is space) is to spin them around and have the axle housing protect the knob from rocks for the guys who hit the rocky trails.

·
Registered
52 Posts
question about rebate that's going on right now....
I just purchased:
LEFT RS999944
RIGHT RS999930
QuickLift and was wondering if i get any rebate back? The way I'm reading it is that i have to include RS9000XL shocks as well???? Thank you!

Do i get anything back for just the QuickLift purchase? I did purchase RS9000XL as well, just not with this purchase and it was before this rebate offer came out too.

Mike De.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It has to be a purchase of both front and rear during the rebate time.

question about rebate that's going on right now....
I just purchased:
LEFT RS999944
RIGHT RS999930
QuickLift and was wondering if i get any rebate back? The way I'm reading it is that i have to include RS9000XL shocks as well???? Thank you!

Do i get anything back for just the QuickLift purchase? I did purchase RS9000XL as well, just not with this purchase and it was before this rebate offer came out too.

Mike De.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This truck looks great on the Rancho Quick Lift site. Any idea what wheels those are, and what size tires?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Let me see if I can find that out for you, maybe a long shot.
Thanks!

This truck looks great on the Rancho Quick Lift site. Any idea what wheels those are, and what size tires?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
From my web team:

Pretty sure those are Pro Comp wheels and on Pro Comp Mud tires. I'd say 33" tires, but really have no idea it's been so a while. Sorry!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the best route to go to keep towing capacity without squatting to much in the rear end i have a 2011 ram 1500 quad cab st model and wanting to level and upgrade to 285/70/17 it has 265/70/17 now.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
What is the best route to go to keep towing capacity without squatting to much in the rear end i have a 2011 ram 1500 quad cab st model and wanting to level and upgrade to 285/70/17 it has 265/70/17 now.
I would look to a small block in the rear (make sure as to not mess up drive shaft angles). That will help get the rear up a tad.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very cool! Love pics.
Here's a before shot:

Trk Today.jpg

I had the tires done this a.m. and the struts are being done right this moment. My mechanic just messaged me and said I have a torn cv boot. :bawl: I'll see how bad it is soon.
He should be done the struts anytime soon. I'll wash the tires before taking a pic. They got dirty during the install, which is quite normal and expected.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Leveled.jpg

I am very happy!
I totally picked the right struts (thank you Rancho) and totally picked the right tires (thank you Toyo)!

I was nervous that the level wouldn't be enough for the tires that I had ordered but that wasn't the case at all! There was one minimal rub I felt but a little trim on the fender wall will take care of that for sure. That should be expected with a tire almost a foot wide. The stance is perfect!
The next time we take the grandkids sliding, we won't be won't be worried about getting stuck again at all!
I totally recommend these struts for someone wanting something milder than an all-out lift!
:ylsuper:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts