DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Level your 2006-12 Dodge 1500 and don't sacrifice your ride!
Depending on the year of your truck you will get from 1" to 2.25" to level your truck.
This system uses our 9 way adjustable RS9000XL shock. Get the right you want from plush to firm for towing or hauling we have you covered.
90 day money back guarantee, if you aren't happy return for a refund.
Limited Lifetime Warranty as well, hold on to that receipt.

·
Run, see what happens!
795 Posts
For the 2012, it says it has 2.25" of lift. Is there anything in between? What are the increments?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the 2012, it says it has 2.25" of lift. Is there anything in between? What are the increments?
There is no collar to "adjust" the height. We find it is an easier and "cleaner" look to just have a stance at 2.25". Thanks Happy New Year!

·
Run, see what happens!
795 Posts
Thanks for the quick response over the holidays. Happy New Year to you and yours!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a customer wanting to put these on a 2014 anyone confirmed if they will work yet?
Thanks,
Thanks again for fitting this on a 2014 and confirming that they do fit! :rck:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are there any reliability issues with a leveling kit like this? I have a 2013 Ram that I'd like to level, but I've read a few other threads about leveling our trucks and most seem to have issues with CV angles, 4x4 wobble, etc. I'd really like to use a product like this while keeping stock reliability. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts