DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know this has probably been answered 100 times but can you put the 3 inch Rancho lift on top of the T/S lift for 5" if total lift?

Just wondering because I found a shop around me that has a few of the kits in stock.

·
Previously Micash21
2,802 Posts
in theory yes. if the rear portion of the lift uses anything other than shackles to gain the lift in the rear. i cant remember what the rancho uses for the rear lift. the front will lower your control arms. you can get reindexed torsion keys and get the torsion lift. like i said theough, as long as the rancho lift uses something other than shackles to lift the rear, then you can so the shackle lift in the rear also.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hum, ill have to figure out what rancho uses to lift the back....I may not go with it anyways because it was almost $2500 installed. That is alot of money for a truck that has 115k on it and cant resale for more than $5k.

I think I'll just go with the body lift. Shop will do it for $800 total.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, do you think its worth it to spend the $2400 on the suspension lift or, just spend $800 on a BL installed?

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
IMO I would say skip the rancho because it is rather small lift for a rather large price. Go with the body lift if all you want is 5" total.

But if you want 8", get the rancho on top of the body lift.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea thats what I was thinking...To skip the Rancho because of the price.

I dont want 8" thats a bit much I think...especiall for a DD.

I think Ill just go with the 3" BL.

The shop that I was going to have install the lift said that they could either do the body lift OR the Rancho lift due to insurance issues they would not install both lifts.

·
DeeGladiator
1,218 Posts
for the rear...the best thing to do will be a flip over.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea i know, the rear is easy to lift....I want to lift the front and in no way am I spending money on a SAS. I just want a slight lift for minor wheeling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.