Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ram x2
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

One month old Rancho 3" lift kit for 94-01 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. The lift consists of:
(2)- 3" Front Coil Spring Spacers
(2)- Front Lower Control Arms
(2)- Front Bump Stops
(2)- Rear Add-A-Leafs
(2)- 1/2" Rear Leaf Spring Blocks
(4)- U-bolts with Hardware
(4)- Rancho RS5000 Shock Absorbers

I put this lift on when I first got my truck and quite frankly I should have done more research because the tire size I want to run requires more lift.

This kit was easy to install and rides and drives great. It has a full 3" front lift and 2"+ of rear lift. The truck sits with a factory stance and has a rake to it. If you were looking for a "level" look, I would just put the 1/2" block in and leave the add-a-leaf out.

I did not think the red spacers and control arms looked very good on my green truck, so I painted them black. Other than that, the lift is brand new basically and sells new for $425.00 (I got it from 4Wheel parts).

$350.00 includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Please e-mail only to [email protected]

·
Ram x2
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, but not at this point since I don't have my new one in hand and I am already getting several inquiries.

To secure it as yours, e-mail me at [email protected] or paypal to the same address the full amount. This is definetly going to happen, but I am at the mercy of my supplier as to when I receive my new kit.

·
99RamGuy
317 Posts
I tried sending you an email but it is rejecting the email back to me! Im willing to pay 300 shipped for the lift kit! I can wait until you get your new lift kit in! Just let me know if you would like to accept my offer! Thanks TJ

·
Ram x2
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got your e-mail, but I have been away from the computer for most of the weekend.

I'm sorry but $350.00 including shipping is a great price for this lift. Especially considering it's only 1 month old and you will pay $450.00 for it anywhere else. I'll pass on your offer for now.

Thanks anyway, and if you change your mind you can e-mail me at [email protected]

BTW I received the Skyjacker lift today so this Rancho lift should be ready to ship by next Monday (11-6-06) for anyone else that is interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.