DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Official HEMI SPORT Owner
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks guy's for voting me Ram Of The Month. I really didn't think I had a chance to win but I did win and I'm thankful for that & thanks to each of you who have helped me along the way....that is something noone can take away from me...........ever! I've said it before and I'll keep saying it..........The best website is Dodgetalk, the best people are on Dodgetalk and the best trucks are on Dodgetalk. Thanks again...............Ramjet1

·
Taste Adder Guy
1,212 Posts
Excellent. Your Ram looks tight, and you deserve it. Even though you're probably a Vol. :D

-Mike
UF Gator Fan

·
Ramman
1,599 Posts
:)

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
congrats...truck looks even better in person.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Excellent. Your Ram looks tight, and you deserve it. Even though you're probably a Vol. :D

-Mike
UF Gator Fan
yeah, but you're no good either.
-Thomas
LSU Tiger Fan

;)

Congrats bro! You deserved it. You know what I thinking? Our trucks are going to kind of look like brothers lol

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
congrats man. nice lookin truck

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
i 4got 2 ask if u have checked out the info on the next gtg in hermitage comin up in a few weeks.

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Congrats!

·
Official HEMI SPORT Owner
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guy's for the compliments & yes Yellowbee I have checked the current GTG info & wanted to show up for this one but I'm gonna have eye surgery this coming Wednesday so I guess I'm gonna be MIA again but time and healing will tell. MP, waiting for your truck to be finished is like the same feeling I had on Christmas eve's long ago waiting for Santa to arrive.......................I can't wait dude!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.