DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my RamAirHood SRT-10 hood. After opening the box I discovered that the hood scoop insert was missing as well as the grille insert. I called the shipper to see if I was missing a box and they told me only one was shipped. Has anyone else experienced this? My order was for the hood (painted), airbox, and grille insert.

·
Been HEMIphied
1,933 Posts
The insert and grill insert, on a factory SRT-10 hood are separate parts I believe. If you have a problem, maybe you should contact the place you ordered it from.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were closed by the time I got the package. I did send an email but was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. There is nothing on the website that indicates that they are seperate parts. I am new to this forum but did search through past posts and have not seen anything that would answer my question........thanks

·
dagoods
99 Posts
When I got my SRT hood, the insert and grill were listed as seperate items. That was from the dealer. If you purchased yours from RamAirHood I think it should be included as part of the package. When I looked at them before purchasing mine it was my perception that everything was included.

Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think they just left them out. I hope I don't have to wait two more weeks to get the parts....... :VHOT:

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Nah bro... worst case, just go to a dealer and get the parts.

Sorry to hear abotu that. I would be calling them thougH!

·
Registered
54 Posts
ALL 3items came in a large MOPAR box!! $571.xx I have a friend!!!! Went something
like this, got it at dealer cost, plus 10%, plus shipping, Plus tax. copcolt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
APM Automotive called me at work today and turns out they left the hood scoop insert and grille out of the shipment. It had already been painted and I was told it would be in the mail today and delivered within a couple days. Sweet....

Next gonna add Magnaflow cat backs. I reviewed all (or most) of the Magnaflow/FlowMaster discussions and think I will go Magnaflow. I had FlowMasters on my Dakota (5.2L) and it sounded good but may be too loud form my Ram Hemi....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered mine straight from dodge and it all came together in one box

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RamAirHood sent the bezel and grille insert on Monday and I received it on Thursday. I got the hood on in about an hour and everything matches up perfectly. I will post a picture later. The hood is steel and I think is MOPAR OEM. I know the bezel and grille are. I have to commend them for making right in timely way. Very good service and nice people. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.