DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking for a folding floor for a 03 ram1500. i have seen this product and was told that it was stock. i cant sem to find it anywhere so i could use some help. it tucks under the rear seat and when they are put in the upright position, this new floor can be unfolded to make a secondary flat floor for storage or whatever. i am looking for this sturdy produck in order to keep my dog from tearing up my rear seats. any help would be apprieciated. thanks

· Banned
3,901 Posts
I'm sure someone here wants to sell theirs, so maybe they will chime in...

· Registered
42 Posts
Have you try Dodge dealer yet?. I just got my 05, 1500 SLT with rear folding floor come from factory. I'm think you can get them from Mopar accessories though.

· Registered
1,044 Posts
The folding flat storage is a $100 add-on from the factory, and something crazy like $1000 from a dealer after the fact. Try to find it used ... a lot of folks pulled theirs out to add subwoofers. I think they go for $150-$300 on Ebay ...

· Registered
1,044 Posts
csram1500 said:
do you know what to look under or what they are oficiall called?
Rear underseat [flat folding load storage] ... or only the part in brackets. Your best bet is to find someone that removed it to add subwoofers ...

· Registered
29 Posts
I have an 04 and was looking at the same thing for the same reason. The sales person told me it was an add on that you could get through dealer. After looking at it though I decided it didn't look like it would work real well for that. It is all metal and has some real sharp edges not to mention the hinges are on the top. Now I just put the seats up and let him lay between the storage wells and the seats.

· Registered
22,981 Posts
RedHemi04 look for this same post in the interior/exterior forum. The flat trays are not sharp anywhere at all. At least neither my PitBull or my lil chihuahua mix never complained to me. :D

KB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.