It reminds me of the older flat faced dodges,
- with a modern appearance.

:cool:
- The lower bumper looks abit rounded.

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lower bumper/fog area (idea) is off Mercedes CL 63 and front lights are off Nitro but manipulated.Trying to make round and square work together as an updated Ram..round roofline didnt look good with square lower bumper and vice versa with roof line.Trying to put together a varient of new (no drop fender,square lights) but bring along the current 3G curves in some way into a future model sketch,so it leads into next G..... instead of an abrupt jump into direct square panels....(i didnt want to copy and paste a current ram bumper on it..in any form...there is no new idea in that... its been done)

I love new ideas,in a different shaped parts from what is currently out there. :gr_patrio

Steve...Get the Wacom pen...drawing with a mouse is like drawing with a bar of soap...as compared to the pen and tablet...pen and tablet are sooo much easier.Tracing is t!t...lol :D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
That's better.
- Looks more Aggressive, which I like.

:rck: Great Work!

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
S. Weigel...i made this last one actually before the first one.The first one i was playing with bending things,angles and stuff.Was tryin to find a new idea in a curve or bend or a widening of a picture but wasnt able to.

Slammed1...the pen is good because you can go extremely close to an area by ctrl + and then use the pen to give you a nice line,so when you back it up,it looks good in small detail.The mouse is like a bar of soap and wont pull thin..nor will the mouse pull light...the pen is all on pressure on the tablet,you angle the pen to give a flatter or thinner line just like a paint brush...like useing the tip or using the flat part of a artist paint brush.Press the pen harder to go darker or lighter for light shadow.There is a scroll on the tablet and brush choice selecter button on the pen itself,so you can put the tablet in your lap and draw,without using the mouse.The opposite end of the pen acts like a digital eraser.

:gr_patrio

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.