Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we take this beast an give it a Rumble Bee make over? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
paint it yellow with black stripes and it would look like a bumble bee.

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted the photoshop treatment to see what it would look like. I think it would be pretty bada$$. Now can I get the Hemi to fit in the doghouse....426 that is.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Dude, Nate! That would be one hell of a huge bumblebee stripe!! It would be very cool IMO!!!! :gr_patrio

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy SHI*! That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Clear out those lights, and get rid of thsoe elphant ear mirrors and i bet it will look a whole lot better

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Nice work Steve, now Nate get that thing to paint right away, that would be soo cool!!!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Cool, now could you make it not look like a van?LOL

·
Registered
466 Posts
o yea :)

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Easy now Yellowbee. You see in the Rumble Bee Ram Van, I can look cool, have fun in the bed, and not get wet in the rain. :D :booty:

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay that is cool...let's shave the door handles, remove the antenna, and debadge her.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Dodgevanman said:
Easy now Yellowbee. You see in the Rumble Bee Ram Van, I can look cool, have fun in the bed, and not get wet in the rain. :D :booty:

HaHa, I was just being a smart ass, it does look pretty cool.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................for a van,hehe :D

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
Cool look for sure.

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Dodgevanman said:
Okay that is cool...let's shave the door handles, remove the antenna, and debadge her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.K. :D

Attachments

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Too cool!

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Now I like that! Hmmmmm. Let's put the chrome back on the grille, but add some billet inserts.

I appreciate this...you're doing a heck of job on this beastie.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.