DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Ultimate Design
2,252 Posts
Good idea...what if you styled the line by following the arch of the well and just as it curves to go down... go up.

Here is the X6 and the designers of it puttin down the lines in black tape on the clay....i bet Adrien in the suit is hard to please..lol :D

Attachments

· Power Wagon #1605
19,505 Posts
Can I ask why anyone would want this?

· Ultimate Design
2,252 Posts
Kinda like this...you can run the rest of the line inside the wheel well and across the lower section...so all you would have would be the opening line,this opening line shortened above the well...you could then have it open like a minivan door electrically and slide back and out of the way....you could also form a step behind the skin to basically walk up and into the bed..utility pockets could then be created inside the skin door or lower bed floor to hold a welder..etc etc.

All that from one tiny line...lol :gr_patrio

Attachments

· Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would work quite well.
- I like the concealed step with pockets imbedded.

:gr_patrio

ssstclaire
The side gate is basically for more accessability.
- Pushing like flat sheets of drywall out etc.
- Anything to make jobs more user friendly.

· Ultimate Design
2,252 Posts
Steve's having a flashback to the sixties,,, GM's Corvair truck had a ramp door on the side of the bed.
That doesnt matter..its bringing the idea forward borrowed or not...thinking outside the box and applying it to the Ram.Dodge of current has a toolmaster idea of something of the kind anyways of recent.

· Registered
3,895 Posts
Autoglass said:
Steve's having a flashback to the sixties,,, GM's Corvair truck had a ramp door on the side of the bed.
I remember that Dodge had a concept version of the Caravan that was something along those lines, Dad took a bunch of pics of it but I can't remember what happened to them.

· Registered
3,895 Posts
No, it was based off the same generation Caravan that has the V-6 and 2.5 Turbos. The thing was chopped into a regular cab pickup that was a bit longer than the Grand Caravan, but was built along the lines of the Corvair P/U. I'm trying to find pics now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.