DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a pretty nice day out, so i thought i'd throw up a few pics, nothing special but i got big plans! :rck:[/font]

If anybody may want to trade the 17's for any style 20's plus i'll pay you cash let me know! Preciate it

Attachments

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
nice truck. so what are your plans for it

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my biggest obsession right now is this dang suspension. i hate the raked look bro. so im hoping within the next month to get a 3" BL put on. and eventually get some 33's and black moto metal's. My buddy is sprayin my tails and third brake light. Just a few more things. I'd love a cowl induction hood and an srt or sport front silver bumper. Havent gotten a grille yet either

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've got a set of 05' Chrome 20's coming off next week...they are mint! Only problem is I'm in Central FL...although shipping the 4 rims without tires wouldn't be too bad. PM me if interested.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
my biggest obsession right now is this dang suspension. i hate the raked look bro. so im hoping within the next month to get a 3" BL put on. and eventually get some 33's and black moto metal's. My buddy is sprayin my tails and third brake light. Just a few more things. I'd love a cowl induction hood and an srt or sport front silver bumper. Havent gotten a grille yet either
why worry w/ the bod lift when ya could get a coil spacer, which is cheaper, and ,*about to start riot w/ this comment*, safer

anywayz....................

nice rig:tup:

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
you know a BL wont take away any rake, it will just give you a 3" higher rake

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about the body lift plus coil spacer?

·
Come Git Some
1,155 Posts
there is nothing wrong with body lifts.. plus they look great on these trucks!! I would trade you the 20s off my 04 if i didnt live in Delaware

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Nice truck. Several people run body lifts with the spacers, but the body lifts aren't that cheap, and 2wd suspension lifts...well, are. :D So why not just jack 'er up about 6" all suspension.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man let me know where i can find a cheap 2wd suspension lift, because i've never seen that! haha. my truck is a 2003 1500 3.7L v6. i just assumed the BL was cheaper. PA offers them for about $388, and ive seen the PA model as low as about 350. But let me know if anybody knows where to get a good deal on a suspension lift. I appreciate all of your comments. thank you

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
i like your dash.

why not check your local craigslist. i know mine always have cheap stock 20s on it.

how bought debadging?

you gotta start somewhere and it sounds like you have some great plans. look forward to seeing some results.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
also if your planning on some bigger tires you might want to throw around the idea of doing gears with having a v6.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey i appreciate it man. I had considered the gears for the rear-end. With my check back from uncle sam i'll have a little bit to play with. if i do get the larger tires would you put 4.56 gears in a v6? i think i have the 3.55 right now..

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
why worry w/ the bod lift when ya could get a coil spacer, which is cheaper, and ,*about to start riot w/ this comment*, safer

anywayz....................

nice rig:tup:
Oh lord... every few months somebody throws up the unsafe body lift myth...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have been considering that 3" suspension lift by rough country. would that be similar to a 3" body lift by Perfomance accessories?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
i have been considering that 3" suspension lift by rough country. would that be similar to a 3" body lift by Perfomance accessories?
SilverRamRunner, you are getting this all confused man..

The body lift will lift your front and rear 3" together.

The 3" rough country is only for the front that you are referring about.

You are going to want to lift the front first with either a 3" for 4" setup. The 3" will level you good with the rear. A 4" will have your front slightly higher in the front than the rear.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.