DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellaz, I was looking to buy an 86 Chevy K5 2wd Blazer as my weekend hot rod truck to build when I thought of making my QC Ram into a "Blazer" so to speak. Totally Polished did this amazing job of converting an Excursion into this wicked hot truck and I know that a Ram "Blazer" would look killer. So who here has got the mad skillz of photchopping and make this guyz wet dream a reality? Heres some pics of "Xcursion" and then a pic of my first Ram already photchopped on the floor. (drunk driver tottalled her and now have a 05 QC Molten Red Pearl.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
this was real quick and needs ALLOT of work, but here is a good visual

Attachments

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
dskirtech said:
this was real quick and needs ALLOT of work, but here is a good visual
real quick huh - looks good to me!!!! It would take me days to get that to look like you just did!! Nice Work :rck:

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Sorry.. here is another.. I fixed the roof line...

Glass with reflections is a BEYATCH to do, so yes, Its looks chopped

Attachments

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
I also shaved your handles... Its a very interesting look. I have wondered myself what it would look like... I think it would look better if it were a SC persoanlly...

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
prolly could have slanted the top rear a few degrees more inward... When I have some more time Ill play with it some more..

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Here is the SWB version...

GOD I need to stop... I can see Im gonna get carried away with this...

:rck: :rck: :rck: :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DAMN!!!! Thats killer..your the man!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the shorter wheelbase one you did. Maybe just angle the back of the b-pillar a bit to angle the glass like a blazer. Man, wish I had computer skills like that. Its amazing I can even post pics and whatnot on DT:)

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
hey Dane or Sam...can you do a 2-4 or 4-6 drop (photochop) on my truck? let me know if i need to send a pic to you.. thanks in advance...

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Heres one

Before:

After:

This is probably a 4-6 which will need a C-Notch if im not mistaken

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
That excursion looks great, and I think the idea is great as well.

If a good job is done I think it would look bad ass.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks fellaz, I see that I am gonna have to save a whole lotta money for that major reconstruction. Ya know what, on the last photochop that dskirtech did, the short wheelbase one, I put my fat a$$ thumb across the top roof and rear window to see what it would look like as a roadster and I have to say, she looks like she could be a good candidate to go topless with a 2 inch chop windshield. I am not a total fan of roadsters but she has the lines to complement the look I figure. Man, custominzing is never really finished is it? My better half is gonna shoot the roof when I tell her what I want to do to my 05...anyone have a spare guest house out here in SoCal? I think I am gonna need it..lol.

·
Registered
725 Posts
04_on_22s said:
Man, custominzing is never really finished is it? My better half is gonna shoot the roof when I tell her what I want to do to my 05...anyone have a spare guest house out here in SoCal? I think I am gonna need it..lol.

No its never over.. and never done.. always something to do and something to change.. i'm not a fan of making it a blazar.. But i Love the effort ... Good luck with it .. Regardless it will be bad ass and something to look at if you can get it done right..

"theres no kit in kustom"

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Man you nailed it...

I swear.. Just when I think "One last thing and Ill be satisfied".... I log onto DT and see something else I just HAVE to do....

;-)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dane, which app do you use to do that stuff? and how do you upload such a big picture?

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
1Bad,

I have been Using Adobe Photoshop for YEARS... it is by FAR the best Photo manipulation software out there... Expensive as hell, but the best IMHO...

Upload a pic:

Where you normally reply to a post, Click the "Go Advanced" button and then scroll down the screen until you see "Manage Attachments"... There you will be able to upload pictures to your post!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
here is one with a little more "rake" in the rear and less meat on the rear, raked, pillar.....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.