DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Imagine if you want to un-register from the confusion, find one of the moderators that are on-line and PM them, If not, dont log back into your user name and forget you were here, there, somewhere.

This site is really good for Dodge knowledge.

I would say welcome, but sounds like you want to leave already.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
I'm sorry you haven't gotten the help you needed, I'm not sure if the contact us even works...

Before considering unregistering from DodgeTalk know that you can always post a topic or send a PM to mods, admins or any other users with questions you might have. We are all glad to help out a new member :tup:

As for unregistering, you could either not log into the site or ask an admin to delete your account. But I hope it doesn't come to that and you get your questions answered!

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
I'd welcome you to the group but I guess you're not going to be around anymore.

:(

·
Registered
457 Posts
c-ya

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Welco....oh dear? Goodbye? I was a bit confused when i started here myself, by unregistering I believe you want to remove your account? Just dont log in boss, you only have 2 posts Lol. "." "," would help your sentences dramatically.

Lets' eat Grandma.

Let's eat, grandma.

Punctuation, it saves grandmas worldwide.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Go the second gen section, trust me the help is there! And a ton of these guys are very informative and smart! Learn the ropes of the site and you will be A+!

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
i cant even reply to 1 post it ends up being at the end that is not what i want to do some one was a jerk to me so that is another good reason not to stay on this i don't like to be insulted by some one that dose not know me
Anytime you Reply or Quote to a post, they all will be listed as the latest post. It's the way the forum software works and it's not personal.

:)

edit: .... and yes, just like any site, we have a few a-holes here as well.

:ugh

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
A-holes are everywhere, you just have to ignore them. I can assure you there are tons of people on this site that would be glad to help you out.

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
the post i am talking about is post 3
I think he believed you would never come back or see the post. I could delete the whole thread and you could start over. I'd think the easiest thing here is to just move on and enjoy the site.

:)

·
1st. Gen RAM Enthusiast
572 Posts
Welcome to DT, ram bandit!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.