DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, my wife and I were driving home after meeting up separately with some friends at a restaurant.. we ended up side by side at a red light, and she looked over at me with a goofy expression on her face... taunting me ... .so when the light turned green, we both stood on it, .... SHE WON! I was unbelievably shocked... it was a sad sad night... and thankfully she didn't rub it in too bad when we got home, but I'm sure it will come up later in front of friends or something :( :WHA:

oh well... maybe I should challenge her to a truck pull contest or something :)

Me: 2002 Ram QC 4x4 5.9 3.91 gears, Airaid intake
Her: 2002 Mazda Tribute 4x4 all stock (3.0 200hp V6)

:shocked: :hair:

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
cal_gecko said:
oh well... maybe I should challenge her to a truck pull contest or something :)

Ouch on the race. My buddies often taunt me that my truck has nothing for their Lightnings. So I offer to hook up rears with a chain and see who pulls who across town. :cool:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
That's odd. I guess she's a better driver! :D

LOL

·
Registered
3,953 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
You got beat by your wife?!
Did you at least try to swerve in her lane?!
That one always get my wife!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I ran my wife on the way home from the stealership. Poor Hemi had her first loss at 10 miles. But I didn't fret losing to a hotty in an 11 sec car. :cool:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's sad that a big 5.9 V8 loses to an engine with half the displacement :(

·
Up The Irons!
279 Posts
Yeah, but only 1/2 the weight also.

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
my friends mom has a 4 cyl audio A4. man that car is fast as shyt.......it may be 4 cyl., but its got bigger balls than my 5.2.

180hp 4cyl. vs. a 235hp who would ve thoughtthe 4cyl. won?

·
Registered
562 Posts
When your wife beats you, call the cops. That's domestic violence and should not be tolerated.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
05_hemi said:
When your wife beats you, call the cops. That's domestic violence and should not be tolerated.

What if its consentual? :spank:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Then we don't want to know about it. :D

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
05_hemi said:
Then we don't want to know about it. :D

Yes you do. Why else would you have just PM'd me for pics? :)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I'll put my wifes V6 escape against a stock Hemi any day of the week. She likes to taunt ricers. funniest thing ever. It will spin through second gear from a stop, or start burning them if you floor it around 10 - 15 MPH.

·
Registered
562 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
Yes you do. Why else would you have just PM'd me for pics? :)
I didn't. I asked for the vid. :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
Yeah, but for a chick SUV that escape is really impressive. My brother is a Jaguar technician, and he said that since Ford bought Jag a while ago, and they also own, land rover, Volvo and aston martin. We are going to see really cool technology being shared between some expensive european cars and Fords. The Escape v6 is shared with Jaguar S class cars( I think). My mother-in-law just bought one, and YES it probably will roast the tires.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.