DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was pulling out of a parking lot onto a private road just after getting my wife some starbucks - but a full loaded car hauler (with a load of new Silverados) needed to pull out too - and to be a good Mopar guy I let him pull up in front as I kinda held back some traffic - so he could get the 18 wheeler rolling.

Well, low & behold a 2007 Ford Harley-Davidson edition comes running up along side of the car hauler (down the INBOUND lane) and he wants to just pull on out 'cause he is important or something. But this big 18 wheeler is doing his thing and the H-D Ford is just going to have to wait with me sitting in my '07 Ram Quad Hemi. The guy looks pissed that he has to wait as I look over at him. Then just as the 18 wheeler honks to me with a wave (thanking me) the F150 H-D edition lays into the throttle and bolts off. I brace my wife and lance the gas. The Hemi responds with spinning 20's and a roar. Then coffee spills and I pull up on the F150 H-D by second gear. The F150 is pushing it hard as the gray exhaust spits out of his exhaust (but it did sound pretty good). By the top of second I am next to him - and looking over at him again. We both get out of it and then I signal to him with a point at his truck and a slow thumbs down. Then I point at my truck with a big thumbs up. He smiles and nods as I roll to the sunset - cleaning up starbucks telling my wife to get over it.

Rams rule.

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
Michael B. said:
So I was pulling out of a parking lot onto a private road just after getting my wife some starbucks - but a full loaded car hauler (with a load of new Silverados) needed to pull out too - and to be a good Mopar guy I let him pull up in front as I kinda held back some traffic - so he could get the 18 wheeler rolling.

Well, low & behold a 2007 Ford Harley-Davidson edition comes running up along side of the car hauler (down the INBOUND lane) and he wants to just pull on out 'cause he is important or something. But this big 18 wheeler is doing his thing and the H-D Ford is just going to have to wait with me sitting in my '07 Ram Quad Hemi. The guy looks pissed that he has to wait as I look over at him. Then just as the 18 wheeler honks to me with a wave (thanking me) the F150 H-D edition lays into the throttle and bolts off. I brace my wife and lance the gas. The Hemi responds with spinning 20's and a roar. Then coffee spills and I pull up on the F150 H-D by second gear. The F150 is pushing it hard as the gray exhaust spits out of his exhaust (but it did sound pretty good). By the top of second I am next to him - and looking over at him again. We both get out of it and then I signal to him with a point at his truck and a slow thumbs down. Then I point at my truck with a big thumbs up. He smiles and nods as I roll to the sunset - cleaning up starbucks telling my wife to get over it.

Rams rule.
Thats the way to do it. :D :D

BTW good kill

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
Michael B. said:

Rams rule.

nice :cool:

·
******* Yankee
2,509 Posts
Nice kill, but if that was me there would have been two killings that night. The F-150 by the Hemi and me by my wife. :help:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Awesome kill!

You have a way with words!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.