DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 daytona, with a srt front end, unfortunately i had and accident last week, anyway im going to fix it, but i want to make the 06 SRT front end. is it difficult? what parts do i need to change.?? is it difficult?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
do a search for 06 front clip conversion or variants of that. You should be albe to find the thread that demon_hemi started with info on the conversion.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
06 srt bumper is around 900.

You would need new:
headlights
grillshell and grill
front fenders
bumper

thats all i can think of

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
would be worth it IMO...i dont care for the 02-05 front end
x2

I would love to have the 06-08 sport front clip on my truck

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Me too! I love the 06!

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
I will be honest..........I am not sure I really like the 08 front end. Well.........I do - or I wouldn't have bought it.

Maybe when this lease is over I will get an 05. Who knows...

I just wish they made some nice headlights for the 08s. All of em I have seen are stupid ghetto looking. They make some pretty nice headlights for the 02-05s.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
I will be honest..........I am not sure I really like the 08 front end. Well.........I do - or I wouldn't have bought it.

Maybe when this lease is over I will get an 05. Who knows...

I just wish they made some nice headlights for the 08s. All of em I have seen are stupid ghetto looking. They make some pretty nice headlights for the 02-05s.
you've done all those mods to a lease that you plan to turn back in???

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
you've done all those mods to a lease that you plan to turn back in???
honestly, not sure I will turn it back in! It all depends on the end price. With Chrysler not doing leases anymore they may move on the residual. If not, they can keep it!

If I do buy it........I will be watching all of the trucks that go for sale around that time and probably pick up another truck. As for the mods............yeah I got em all on a leased truck. The only thing that I can't remove easily is the exhaust.

How often do we see people have a truck (and mod it quite a bit) and sell the truck in less a little over 2 years? I have picked up a good chunk of the stuff used, so I won't lose a bunch on it. Hell, its my truck (for now) and all of this "stuff" makes it mine.......so I am ok with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well thanks for the info...... i thibk i will go for it..... and i will chose the night runner headlighs i love them....

this is a picture of the truck before the accident.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
do the conversion, I DID, what does the truck look like after the wreck, it was a beautiful truck

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
like this

:YO::bawl::YO: are thoes rims ok? and if you do the conversion save that old srt bumper and send it my way :D ill fix it

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
i broke one wheel, so i have to buy it again....

i think the bumper has not big damage.
well if you remove it, id be interested in it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.