DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is for a Dodge Ram 1500 radio harnes, surround piece that holds it in place and an Alpine CDE-9856 Head Unit. The headunit alone goes for $189 and the rest goes for $20 a piece. You can play mp3 CDs which can hold nearly 200 or so songs. I will include a rap mp3 cd with about 70 songs on it. I forgot to take it out but you guys can get an idea of how to copy the cd. So you are saving a load. This radio is the best but I went back to OEM again like a sucker.... Here is some information on it.
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarA...ductID=16815&gclid=CPaMsq64vYgCFQ-4WAodUCNziQ
I already have it wired so all you have to do is get a universal adapter for your radio antenna which will cost you about $10 at walmart and plug it in and you will love the sound of it..
I am asking $ 150 for it. paypal only

Attachments

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
How hard is taking the old one out, and putting the new one in? Do you have to remove the dash bezel, or do they slide in/out somehow? Do you know of any how to threads?

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly, the dash bezel has one screw where the hook is once removed simply pull on all 4 corners to get the clips out of the dash and it will pop right off. Then 4 screws around the stereo and will slide out. Then remove the factory harness and the antenna from behind. Thats all. Will take you about 3 minutes tops.

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm going to have to kick this idea around a bit. I may be back in touch.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats cool, if theres anything you want to know just PM me dont be shy bro. I will also help you out on how to use it and set it up if you need it.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
PM sent

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
deal pending...

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts