Votes: 33 28.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Guys i'm in a bit of a pickle here ... not sure which way i want to go. I really like the look of both so i'd like to get some outside opinions. 2003 Ram Quad Cab 4.7 2WD.

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
i dont think anyone even make kits to lift our 2wd trucks

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Since it is 2WD ... lower.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...I like the handling capabilities of a leveled stance (2" rear drop only)...it drives tight and firm, which I like. will eventually do a 2/4 drop later...

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
well, i looked at your options on the poll and could pick one, i see where u put 'Raise rear to level', i think u meant to say raise front to level', and thats what i would do, get some coil spring spacers, or some new coils from CST.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Drop it like it's Hawt....my boys snoop and pharrel once told me that.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
My rule to my cars is 2WD LOWER/ 4WD RAISE. I would lower that beast. If you lower it id take off the metal bar. Gives it the "Cleaner" look. They look very good lowered with the stock 20's i lowered mine and left stock 20s on and i think it looks great. LOWER IT!!!!!! I did a 2/4 drop.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'd personally drop it. A side note; your picture with your truck being leveled with a 2" drop is more like your truck having a 4/6 drop. I have a 2/4 drop and have more space between my tires and wheel wells. You may have known this already though.

Just my 2 cents ...
Andrew

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
too low

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
Hey Sam...what color is your truck? i drove thru vacaville and stopped to get gas... i saw a nice, clean lowered ram at the station across the street....

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
DUDE!! What are u thinking? I mean... DONT LIFT IT! Its a 2wd. Lower it. Do a 2/4 and you will be happy. Let Brian do it and u will see how great his work is and i know for sure that you will never have to call him to tell him that something has gone wrong. You may call to go lower though... Its kinda like an addiction! Good Luck.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
chefred112 said:
Hey Sam...what color is your truck? i drove thru vacaville and stopped to get gas... i saw a nice, clean lowered ram at the station across the street....
My truck is Deep Molten Red. Where in Vacaville did you stop at? What time was it? I have a Harley Wings sticker on the back sliding window.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
Hi Sam, it might have been you...I know it was a dark color (it was at nite too.) I was driving south on 80 from Sac, I stopped at a group of stations b4 Vacaville, i forget the town name...

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Fairfield?

It might have been me, i do remember stopping for gas. Not sure if it was in fairfield or not but i remember she was empty and wouldnt stop bitching at me.(DING DING) I always look at rams when i come across them. I go on 80 to 680 towards concord for work around 2 pm since school. I get back in town about 7-9. Next time look and if you see a harley sticker its me.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...yup..an I'll say Watup brother!!! I'll keep an eye out for the Harley Wing on th window...

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
I voted "Leave It Stock".

·
Registered
921 Posts
Personally, I think if you want to lower a truck, get a dakota, or a Ranger. IMO, these beasts were meant to go up and only up, 2WD or 4WD. My answer, stock, or the ceiling.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.