DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , I wanted to buy a deck from best buy? It's a touch screen with the back up camera. Mainly want it for that reason, it's a work truck so I don't need a fency 1 just something to hook up a back up camera. Is that plan good to go or is there complications I'm not aware of?
Its a basic 500$ set up and can I trust those guys to install it? Lol
Has any of you done that for the back up camera? R u happy with it?
Thanks guys

·
Registered
535 Posts
sonicelectronix.com
x2
If you find it cheaper anywheres else, they will price match it. No complaints from them at all.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys ! Going to order tomorrow!
Which is the better deck for our trucks? Going to use it for a back up camera.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well still didn't order! Kind of unclear .
I need a deck to fit in perfect and have satellite radio controls with back up camera. Don't need nav! Any tips?

·
Registered
535 Posts
This is the one im running
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22417_Pioneer-AVH-P3200BT.html

except mine is without bluetooth and was 250 at the time. It does the job for me, no complaints. I had to do a little modification though to get it to fit, trimmed some of the plastic off on the inside and bent metal tabs. Nothing terrible. Any double din or single din should work, just depends what you want to spend. Mine says its sirius compatible, but I didnt keep my subscription. I'm also running a backup camera, but mine was only like 15 bucks from amazon, prolly gonna upgrade later. Also you will need a wiring harness adapter and antenna adapter to run an aftermarket radio and another for the steering wheel controls if you want those. Lastly, a dash mounting kit, to fill in the gaps for the radio.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! Wife has the site info and said for me not to buy 1!! Guess I'm geting one the 25th lol. Thanks guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.