DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want a heads up on what I need to do to pull out my RAQ head unit. I'm installing a USA SPEC Aux adapter (DF-CHRY) for my Sirius PNP so any advice would be great.

Thanks,
Kurt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you pull out the dash to get to the back of the radio? I believe it is just held in by clips and I don't want to break anything if there is some screw some where that I don't see. Advice on where to pull to release the clips would be nice also.

Thanks,
Kurt

·
Dodge User
1,206 Posts
yeah i wanted to know this also because im switching radios with my dads durango and i cant figure out how to take the sob apart my ram comes apart in about 3 seconds

·
Registered
21 Posts
There are two screws on the underside of that middle trim piece at the bottom. Remove those and the rest is just clips, but you'll have to disconnect the wires to the miscellaneous controls also (everything only plugs in one way, so it is easy).

The radio itself is merely held on by two screws on the sides once you get the trim piece off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No luck. I even got an email from USA Spec saying that it will work before I ordered it. :VHOT: I'm going to contact them again and see what they say but it looks like I'll have to send it back. Sucks!!!

-Kurt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.