DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
48,548 Posts
KB112 said:
Do it to it. Should be free in my opinion, especially seeing as how they made an upgraded version and screwed you with the old one for so long.

KB
well Im going over this morning to let them loook under the truck to make sure that it is the pinion seal bad so Im taking that info with me to say wtf LOL

· Registered
48,548 Posts
KEnny had the pinion seal done yesterday and they looked at the resivoir tank. they were supposed to call chrysler on monday to give them the fix ammount so chrysler could determine if they wanted todo a good will fix. well the maed of the service dept. said HE would just do it as soon as he can get inventory done and not bother calling chysler. He is just telling them they did the fix. I then said well your going to replace with the 05 set up he looked it up and said well that means the shroud and this and that need to be done, I said well I have heard that the 05 set up dont have this problem like the 04 set up does. so if you do the 04 set up I will be back. He said he would get whatever parts he need and upgrade it to the 05 det up FREE!!! Now to wait to see when he calls. I will give him a week to get back to me! Thanks kenny for this info I hope it works out

· Registered
48,548 Posts
RENTALWHITEHEMI said:
Did they change this design mid year or something? I have an 04 and it looks just like the one you show as the 05-06 design. Oh, and the =Air=Ram=> does fit. I'll try to put up some photo's soon.
they may have I bought mine early in jan of 04 and mine looks like this crappy leaking thing shown here! oh i had it replace 3 x so far now I want the new design KEnny posted!

Attachments

· Registered
48,548 Posts
rtes said:
Had mine changed last week.
The 05 set up is the only replacement now.
It does not require a shroud change and seems like a better set up all round.
My build date was 05/2004 and had the old type "easy" split header/expansion/coolant tank.
thanks rob I will call the dealer tomorrow and tell them that!! oh wait screw it they wnt to put a ne shroud on to I m game LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.