DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i was installing my hellas behind the grill and noticed the front radiator was moist and had asked a buddy of mine to take a look at it to make sure it wasn't just me and he had said its a leak. I got into a fight with a buck a few months back and didnt think he did anything to my radiator. Only a few of the fins on it are bent sideways. anyways it is the front square one, not sure how else to explain it. Any input would be great.

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?:help:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Front square one??? OK so I running a 5.7 and if I remeber the air condintioner is on the drivers side. The rad for the motor is the biggest one with the transmission one being infront of that one but smaller and the power steering unit the smallest .
Does that help if not pictures always work.

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will get pictures posted right now! :D

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tried pointing at it but you can see where it looks wet

sorry about the bad picture i will see if i can get it bigger havent ever posted pics on here before its tough to keep it down in size

Attachments

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heres a bigger one

Attachments

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
That is a simple swap out with a new one. As long and the liquid that is leaking is red your all set.

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do they cost for a new one i figured it would be an easy swap out. Im really illiterate when it comes to engines. Where can i check that fluid? It is black but i think whatever it was mixed with dirt and other stuff. Is it ok until spring because we have 6 inches of snow and about 2 inches of ice right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.