1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Slick man! That thing sound GOOD

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
How are you holding traction spraying 125?

·
GoodFellas aka OG's
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am steady lauching with nitrous with a 1.8 60 but i have hit 1.7 a few times. i launch better with the nitrous then without it.

·
GoodFellas aka OG's
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. cant wait to see what this 268 cam will do

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is the hemi that you raced (James) a member of this board? I'd like a better look at his truck if possible

·
GoodFellas aka OG's
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep. hes Hemipowered03 on dodge truck world. he has a sick truck

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
Navy sorry if you posted this already i have been in and out haven't been able to keep up lately, but did you install the 268 / arc-1 yet?

·
GoodFellas aka OG's
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep the cam is in and the arc1 also. still working on perfecting the a/f though but it sounds soooo sick

·
GoodFellas aka OG's
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, shes not running right, right now. still a little to rich at idle and a little to lean at full throttle. i took a sound clip right now but it came out bad. i will try again right now. give me a sec

·
GoodFellas aka OG's
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i tryed it with one of my cameras and it is still distorted. to much base. let me try with my other camera. be back in a min

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey joey you always got to be one up on me... Man I just got my superchips and ram air setup on and now you go and get your cam installed and arc 1 Well see if I can keep up without the N20... I might need you to put your homie back in the driver seat again...

James

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.