DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
raced another ram on i-10 jus wonderin if they had an account on here.

...didnt even say hi at the light lol

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
damn kid have we not yelled at you enough for doing stupid sh!t and then posting it on here?

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
wow, not again

·
Registered
792 Posts
Don't get caught, you'll regret it.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
You should have seen his last 5 star thread:SPIN:

Some folks just dont learn

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'll say this much, I'm a firefighter with Cy-Fair VFD at station 3... If you ever see our rescue truck, you'll know it. It's a one of a kind. http://cms.firehouse.com/content/apparatus/detail.jsp?id=43794

That truck goes all over to alot of shit, including to Katy once in a while... I'm sure if West I10 ever had a bad enough entrapment that they couldn't handle, we'd be responding for the mutual aid...

I just hope you dont screw up some where and I show up having to cut your ass out. I see alot of bad stuff man, alot of stuff that will make you rethink your driving habits. It made me change the way I drive...

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im jus wonderin if this guy gets on dodgetalk cuz he had hellas behind the grill.

u kno how ppl race on country roads? well i dont live in the country and i-10 is a dead zone at night. im not tryin to start anything.

that was a completely different thread and i dont want ppl to bring it up plz.

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that fire truck is prolly at least $200,000. pretty badass

·
Charlie
666 Posts
I'll say this much, I'm a firefighter with Cy-Fair VFD at station 3... If you ever see our rescue truck, you'll know it. It's a one of a kind. http://cms.firehouse.com/content/apparatus/detail.jsp?id=43794

That truck goes all over to alot of shit, including to Katy once in a while... I'm sure if West I10 ever had a bad enough entrapment that they couldn't handle, we'd be responding for the mutual aid...

I just hope you dont screw up some where and I show up having to cut your ass out. I see alot of bad stuff man, alot of stuff that will make you rethink your driving habits. It made me change the way I drive...

Thats a very nice rig you got there. Im a Volly for my town and I hear you with the driving part. I drive the speed limit everywhere. I used to have a 400hp audi s4 and used to drive it very fast, Never again after the shit I saw. And if anyone has any doubts, You could die from a 40mph crash, trust me I have seen it.

And that rig is closer to 500k than 200k

·
Enjoyin the Ram
358 Posts
Don't get caught, you'll regret it.
x2

but yeah man, you dont want to get caught. i got caught and was charged with racing and they tacked on evading. good thing i was able to defer and do probation and comm. service. almost ruined my final year of college. so yeah, now i look back and i am glad that nothing really bad happened.

·
6.1 FTW
2,307 Posts
im jus wonderin if this guy gets on dodgetalk cuz he had hellas behind the grill.

u kno how ppl race on country roads? well i dont live in the country and i-10 is a dead zone at night. im not tryin to start anything.

that was a completely different thread and i dont want ppl to bring it up plz.
That was exactly the same thread. It was about how racing a 5500 pound vehicle on I-10 is unsafe. Why would anyone's opinion on that change because you clicked "New Thread"?

Did you see those three high school kids put in critical condition today in Houston by someone who hit them during a high speed chase with police? Nobody wants to read about you being killed or maimed because of this stuff. And nobody wants to hear about innocent bystanders being killed or maimed because of your actions either. How would you feel if you had to live with killing some small child's mom, or a veteran back from Iraq, or a person who just graduated from high school? You'd have to live with that everyday for the rest of your life.

Just race on the track, its way more fun and way more safe bro.

·
Wilson
971 Posts

:hijacked: Sweet Rescue. Set up for heavy rescue?

·
Undercover ninja
287 Posts
Hey there. Haven't been on here in a while, but I'm your friendly resident Tx LEO. I'm here to tell you that if I catch you racing on my streets, you go to jail. No if's, and's, or but's about it. I've seen too many wrecks and too many critically injured people involved in wrecks from idiots out racing on public roadways.

Just because a road appears to be deserted at night doesn't make it safe to exceed the speed limit. If you are involved in an accident while racing, you will be lucky to have an open casket funeral. The human body doesn't stand up all that well to vehicle collisions. Arms, legs, heads.....they all fly off, leaving a big mess for emergency responders to clean up. I don't like seeing that crap, especially when it can be avoided.

Take it to the track, or take a ride to the county jail (if you're lucky). It's up to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.