DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My $$ goes to the Mustang
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a difference between the optional polished/chrome 2002 R/T wheel and the 2003 R/T wheel. I had one guy tell that the 2002 R/T wheel is polished and the 2003 is chrome. I have a 2002 R/T (shown below)with the optional polished wheels. They look like chrome but it becomes pretty obvious they are polsihed. Are the 2003 R/T wheels polished or chrome? Thanks.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
the difference is chrome is a lot brighter. Polished takes work to keep up... If I had it to do over I would go with chrome...

·
My $$ goes to the Mustang
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rockadaous said:
the difference is chrome is a lot brighter. Polished takes work to keep up... If I had it to do over I would go with chrome...
So which ones are on the 02 and 03??

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I doubt one is polished. They are all chrome As far as I know they did not change part numbers. As for up keep yes bare polished is a bear to keep up with but from the factory they are not going to be uncoated to protect them. Bear polished aluminum would not last a month in the winter without going to hell.

·
Registered
750 Posts
those 17 inch chrome R/T rims look perfect for me to run with a/t tires in the winter. Unfortunately, I have a lot of other priorities than a 3rd set of wheels and tires.

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
Tuned, can you get a close-up of that rim?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.