Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Looking For Replacement Emblems For My Black Rt
I Want A " R/t" Not Just A "rt". I Heard The Stratus Has Cool Emblems But I Haven't Seen Them. Any Advise And Pics Would Be A Great Help. :d

·
Registered
57 Posts
I de-badged my red r/t, and put the 2002 stratus r/t on it. I think it looks great. My son took pictures of the car when he was here last week, and e-mailed them to me, but I don't know how to put them in a thread.

·
Registered
290 Posts
r/t emblem

i bought this one off ebay. the guy had it made but i think its similar to the neon,stratus.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Jack's Auto Parts (www.jacksautoparts.com) has some cool R/T emblems. I bought a '69 Coronet deck lid R/T emblem (#EM160) for the rear of mine.

·
Registered
367 Posts
leereed123 said:
Called The Dealer... 20 Bucks! Cheap!!
No, no ,no! Its not cheap! Its SCHWEEEET!

When you rookies gonna learn? :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
badge

I took the emblems off of the back including the Dodge badge,put Red R/T from Jack's on right and Hemi badge to balance it on left. Red and Black gave the Silver a little color and looks Ok, Hemi badges are about $20.00 from dealer.
Pigman

·
Mainiac
526 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
The R/T that appears as my avatar was constructed from a photo of the Coronets' trunk lid R/T. I had them add a little flame to the backside of the T. I have about 20 of them left....they're stick on with a AV clear coat to prevent fading. I can get more made. They look great on wheels but you can put them anywhere your creative little hearts desire. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am waiting to get a part number for the new R/T badge on the '06 Magnums. I think this will match the other lettering the best.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
There is a guy on Ebay selling the early style R/T badges in sets of three,I think he even mentions them being for the magnum.I think he wanted $69.00 on a buy it now.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Rockadile said:
I am waiting to get a part number for the new R/T badge on the '06 Magnums. I think this will match the other lettering the best.
I was going to mention that "RT" badges will be replaced by traditional "R/T" badges for '06. The Charger has them as well. The outer band of the lettering is black with red inserts.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The 2002 Stratus R/T is chrome and looks great on the darker colors. I have it on my inferno red r/t. All other badges removed from the deck lid.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.