DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just bought a 2006 1500 QC RED Lonestar Edition, man am I happy ;) anyway the only question I had was that It came with power everything and the wood grain bezel and trim and all that but it doesnt have a power drivers seat. Shouldnt a Lonestar Edition have a power seat??

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
yes...the lonestars are a minimum of an SLT package which is power everything anyway...

Welcome to dodgetalk, and mosey on over to the red truck club when you get a chance, there's a link at the bottom in my signature...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanx guys, Looking forward to joining the club, Yeah I asked the dealer and he said only lonestar Hemi Rams include a power driver seat but thats okay Im just glad I could own this one. I wasnt even expecting to get a truck this nice for 20k at 390 a month but they did for me. Im 18 and have to jobs and love rams so I had to get one. I used to have an 04 Reg Cab Green Ram. My dad got it for me and I took over payments a 6 months later so I asked if I could get my own. I Had to build my credit and pay for the green truck for 4 months first but finally got My dream Ram power seat or not.

THANX Again Guys :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh and I need to change my name from BluRam, I was gonna paint the green one but Red was a better color ;)

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
where are you at? I figure texas, but where in texas...because thats BS...you said its a lonestar edition, that right there tells me SLT atleast...which should have power seats...I'll need to check this, but I'm almost 90% sure that they have power seats...

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
BluRam said:
oh and I need to change my name from BluRam, I was gonna paint the green one but Red was a better color ;)
talk to either the Mods (Blue names) or Admin (red name)

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
ok...quick question...does your truck have the premium cloth seating? Thats where the 6 way power seat comes in...its a 455 dollar option...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well its got the gray cloth and the kinda checkered dark gray down the middle. Yeah I live in El Paso TX. And Yeah the SLT should have one hemi or not cuz my 04 was an slt and it had a power seat thats why it felt weird, thanx alot man

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
in 06 they changed the packages again...SLT does not include the power seat without the premium cloth seat package...I know, it sux...I got just about every option that included power...or the lil creature comforts...like the sunroof...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice....thanx alot man Ive gotten used to it but hey its a ram:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.