Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 things real quick 2005 ram

if an aftermarket deck is installed will uconnect still work?? If not is there anything that will make it work?

Also how in the hell do you get the Dash ring (bezel)so I can take the radio out and see how uconnect is connected? :help: :help:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I dunno the answer to #1. But the answer to #2 is simple. Just remove the screw by in your little hook on the dash. Phillips head screwdriver. Then grab that hook and pull out. You gott pull firmly, the whole center panel comes out simple as that. Just gotta pull firm and straight out.

KB

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
KB112 said:
I dunno the answer to #1. But the answer to #2 is simple. Just remove the screw by in your little hook on the dash. Phillips head screwdriver. Then grab that hook and pull out. You gott pull firmly, the whole center panel comes out simple as that. Just gotta pull firm and straight out.
Same here and there are a bunch of clips around the bezel so work your way around in a circle pulling one clip out at a time so you dont break it

What is Uconnect? Clarify and maybe i can help you i have an aftermarket stereo.

BB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.