DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys/gals use any quick detail spray for your truck? I just started thinking about using some on my truck. 2 questions for guys. Do you guys notice a difference with the quick detail spray and what brands do you prefer? Any info would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!! :gr_patrio :rck:

·
Registered
219 Posts
I detail every time I wash, I use Meguiares only and it keeps the new wax look longer. Easy to use, spray on, wipe off. Love it, get compliment all the time.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I use it, and like it alot. Really makes your ride look good inbetween waxes.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear it supposed to make your ride look good between wax jobs and actually puts on a little bit of a protectant as well. I will be using the Meguiar's. I LOVE their products. And ZAINO is awesome also for certain things!!!! :gr_patrio :rck:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I've used the Meguiars, but I prefer the Eagle One brand quick detailer.

KB

·
Banned
153 Posts
I like using Z6 and Z8. Very slick :rck:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meguiar's Nxt Speed Detailer

Well, I FINALLY got to use my Meguair's NXT Speed Detailer and man, I must say, WOW!! That stuff is great. I know this thread is useless without pics, but I just wanted to pass the word along. This stuff works GREAT!!! I am VERY PLEASED with the results. :gr_patrio :rck:

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
tones2SS said:
Well, I FINALLY got to use my Meguair's NXT Speed Detailer and man, I must say, WOW!! That stuff is great. I know this thread is useless without pics, but I just wanted to pass the word along. This stuff works GREAT!!! I am VERY PLEASED with the results. :gr_patrio :rck:
I use it all the time! Now you want serious shine get the nxt wax and when you take it off spray your towel that you use to remove the wax with the quick detailer it will shine unbelievable!! here are pics of mine done and the picture of my little girl is a reflextion in my paint!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
I use the Zaino Z6 - It's great stuff
I read a while back that you can cut the Z6 50/50 with water, Well I tried both un-cut and cut and it looks the same - incredible! If you use zaino try this out.

·
Registered
185 Posts
not to hijack a thread but 1badblkHemi where did you get those rims? what brand are they? and if you don't mind, how much where they?

thread related... i used meguires but i am waiting for an adam's kit to get here

·
retrogrouch
357 Posts
I use my recipe just as good as all the commercial. It is practically free because most of the time you already own what is in the detail spray.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I don't detail spray it because it's becomes pretty pricey. I only use it after I wash the truck while I'm polishing and waxing it. I've use Zaino and Adams, both works great.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.