DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 07' 6.7 mega (AUTO!) 4x4 (electronic!) which i purchased used, had a 3- cup holder / two storage bin setup mounted on the floor when i bought it.. it matches the factory khaki interior and everything but, is there a way i can remove it and place the flip up cup-holders in the truck like i had in my 5.7 hemi half ton? Will this leave exposed carpet or bolt holes? anyone with experience in this is appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I would lean on yes, open spot, not positive on the 06-08 model, though

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have no idea lol.

I would suggest taking it out and finding out! I can't imagine it would be that hard. Maybe a few screws. If its something u want than do it. If there are bolt holes you can always get those floor liners like husky or weather tech. Cover up and provides protection

Good luck and we will wait for pics. If you do manage consider a "how to".

·
Verde SAR
361 Posts
there is no carpet under those stupid cup holders....

·
Registered
952 Posts
I am actually considering getting rid of my flip down cup holders and getting the one that goes on the floor.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ah.

One mans garbage is another mans treasure. I wish someone thought there Lamborghini was garbage and my Hyundai accent treasure.

A man can dream right?

·
Registered
45 Posts
If the first trade falls through I am willing. I have been wanting to do this for some time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.