DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I woke up this morning in huge snow storm and took off to work...problem is my truck sounded like a souped up WRX and I was like crap all cylinders aren't firing. I check my gauge and I have codes:
p0204
p0304
p2314

injector control circuit 4/cyl.4 misfire

Is cylinder 4 the second one back on passenger side? I am at work and don't have my dodge book with me. It shook like hell and I'm hoping I can limp it back home where I can try to check the connections on coils further. Thanks

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Look at the plug wires, if you have stock (or installed most aftermarkets correctly) it should be marked.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Isn't 1 on the drivers side - 2 on the passenger side.. so 4 would be the 2nd on the pass side?
I think that's how I remember but wasn't sure...I'll check them by hand in parking garage and then limp home if I need to and get into it more.

^cool I'll check the wires as well, I have stock.

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Just checked and I'm 99% sure it's the second back on the passenger side from the front (water pump side) of the motor. Just did some research online, couldn't go to my truck, but I hope this helps.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ugh...so I went to pull off the coil pack on cylinder 4 to test the resistance and noticed my friggin injector wire was chewed in half! Now I'm tryin to figure out if I can change this myself without getting too involved when its 20 degrees out.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.