DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i find a vac line on a 07 hemi intake?.....going to install a hydrogen an water setup, (did my older jeep an works fine,) i haven't looked yet for the vac line, just thought it would be easier if someone new.......thanx for any info

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just being curious...what kind of gains did you see on your jeep?

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
On my 04 hemi, behind the throttle body on the right side connects the brake booster vacuum hose. And behind that there is a good vacuum line there. I'm not sure the size, next size below a 3/8 hose.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jeep

its only been on the jeep for a cpl days, not sure of mileage yet, gas gauge hasnt moved in 65 miles, runs smoother, has more power....i'll check on mileage after 150 miles,just putting simple system on hemi, jeep has the electrolyzer on it, little differnt set up but same basic, just uses 12 volts

·
Registered
333 Posts
cyco said:
its only been on the jeep for a cpl days, not sure of mileage yet, gas gauge hasnt moved in 65 miles, runs smoother, has more power....i'll check on mileage after 150 miles,just putting simple system on hemi, jeep has the electrolyzer on it, little differnt set up but same basic, just uses 12 volts
If you wouldnt mind, could you elaborate more on what you installed. I've heard about it but would like to know more, i.e. cost, where to find, etc.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
there are 2 right behind the TB on the driver side to tap into. but if your gona add some kit, pull the intake mani and drill another one behind those two.... if you tape into and existing one, the hydrogen is gona go both directions in that line....

i want a link to your "kit", nothing like feeding water to a gas motor :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have it on my jeep,haven't had time to drive it yet to chk mileage, want to do that before i put it on my truck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.