DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i looking to put bags on my truck but there are so many needed parts, could someone tell me only the parts that are needed to start. also when the bags are filled or raised i would like my truck to be above stock height, is this possible?

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
well u will need a kit...and a 4-link
kit will be line, fittings,bags, brakets, compressor, tank, switches, valves, and then depending if u wanna be low C-notch or monster notch but thats seperate form the kit and so is the 4-link...if u wanna know prices check out www.gaugemagazine.com thats were i got mine from:)

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
Sorry i forgot to anwser that...Well why do u wanna do that??

im not sure if theres a tall enough bag but if u call Matt at gauge the number is on that web site i gave u up there he can hook u up but the bag will be expensive

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, the reason for doing that is i have an atv that i transport with my truck so i want it to be a low sport truck but when i need it to go off road and over something i would like to raise it back up.

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
o ok...well give him a call cuz im not sure if theres a tall enough bag for that good luck and let me know what u find out:)

·
Registered
167 Posts
With the bag infalted u are able to be past ur stock height, but ur not going to be as low when u are defalted. What u can do is in the front the bag is bolted to the lower A arm and with a bracket its connected to the upper spring pocket. If u make that upper bracket a little bit longer u can get some more lift, but ur not gonna lay out. In the rear just go with a flip kit with some bags which will drop u 6". In the rear u can also go with the firestone F9000 bag, its gives u a better ride and more lift compared to the firestone 2600 bag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.