DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy not too far from me is selling his truck and has a cap/topper that I'm really interested in, however he doesn't want to sell it separately from the truck itself, he moved the location of his truck and I'm not sure of the brand of topper it is. I found a photo online of what it looks like, does anyone have any idea what kind of cap it is? Hope the link to it works....

http://images.autotrader.com/images...5776.254036126.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

·
No Agenda Producer
71 Posts
Looks like a Snugtop.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
It's a Glasstite. I've owned several of them on different trucks. Probably one of the finest & most expensive toppers made.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a Glasstite. I've owned several of them on different trucks. Probably one of the finest & most expensive toppers made.
Hey, thanks for the info, I looked on Glasstite's website and couldn't come up with that particular model. Do you know what model it is, I'm guessing its been discontinued?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Hey, thanks for the info, I looked on Glasstite's website and couldn't come up with that particular model. Do you know what model it is, I'm guessing its been discontinued?
I'm sorry I don't remember the models name. I owned the Cab High model, the rear door opens & slides up onto the roof. The looks & quality were unmatched in the industry. Good luck.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry I don't remember the models name. I owned the Cab High model, the rear door opens & slides up onto the roof. The looks & quality were unmatched in the industry. Good luck.
No problem, thanks for the help though :tup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.