DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my truck in for servicing awhile back (honestly cant recall what was done...if u really need to know to help me let me know), and when i got it back my remote start didnt work, does anyone know a few things that i could try/check that could get this option working again...please give me some suggestions...thanks guys!!!!! :help:

· Registered
338 Posts
there may be a "valet" switch under the dash that got flipped to the "off" position that will disable it....other than that im at a loss

· Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,294 Posts
did they do an electrical recall or? i'd find out what was done exactely. i'm not aware of any electrical recalls, they may have reprogrammed the PCM, but i doubt that would effect the remote start.

· 2000 Durango R/T
1,065 Posts
Something may have just gotten unplugged. Depending on where your remote start module is (if it's in the way of anything else), they may have needed to move it to access something, then when they put it back they forgot to plug something back in.

Most likely however, is that the valet switch (as 94MOPAR) said got flipped off. On mine, it beeps at you to tell you it isn't going to start when this happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.