DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Innovate LC-1 Wideband with the XD-16 gauge ready to be installed, but I have a question first. Can I record anything on my PC with this kit, or do I have to buy the LM-1?? I was under the impression that I could record with this one when I bought it, but now some have told me otherwise. So if you have this kit, can you record your data withit on your PC?? Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the lc-1 is just a controller for the wideband meter and does not do logging. You got to talk to Innovate or read the info on their website real good.

I have the lm-1 with the xd-16 and it datalogs.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kenihemi said:
I'm pretty sure that the lc-1 is just a controller for the wideband meter and does not do logging. You got to talk to Innovate or read the info on their website real good.

I have the lm-1 with the xd-16 and it datalogs.
I read the info on their site 3 times today...haha...and I just cant get a straight answer from any of it. I sent them an email, so I will see what they say. If this wont record any data, then I will be selling this for the LM-1. How much did your LM-1 and XD-16 cost you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.