DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
mooseknuckle said:
He hasnt leased any veh's that i know of. Maybe several yrs ago when the gold key lease was good to get into. He just picks his way around until he finds the right truck as well as the right deal. The truck he has now is financed for 1.4%, i think. I know its low. Every payment he is knocking off a hell of a chunck of cash, so that is how he is getting so many trucks because he can keep his int rates low.

In return, he may keep a truck for a yr but because he has such low rates he can pay more off his payment and when he trades the truck what its worth is the same or maybe just a tad bit upside down.

See, i'm just starting to learn more about what goes on. He believes that i honestly got ripped a new one when i traded. And i did too. I dont know how he does it, but however he does, he does it right. He's thinking about getting a R/C Duramax w/6sp. next month when emp pric goes away.
Ok, going off what you said "29 vehicles and 26 years old" that's a new vehicle every 3 months (30 vehicles in 10 years). The negative equity from each vehicle being rolled into the next is more then what you could buy a Viper SRT-10 with cash. The only way I see him being able to do that, is if he's one of those people that have absolutly no worries about money and more then he does common sense to do with it all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
bradleykavin said:
yeah true..maybe im just pissed caus i got blown away last night by a chevy 8.1 liter..thanks for the help though guyhs i really appreciat eit..its weird..although i came here to learn more about dodge trucks and mods..and i have..ive learned a lot from you guys too i dont know..its weird but i like it

You're racing a vehicle that was given to you and crying that you didn't get a Hemi? :huh: Perhaps you should learn to appreciate what you have...

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
How long do you think these MEGA deals will last??
Honestly, I don't know. Employee pricing is scheduled to end on September 6, and I just can't see them extending it much past that. It's basically just a year end clearance sale for the '05 models. Once the 05's are gone, the focus will shift to the '06's and some incentives should appear on those. But I don't think we'll see anything as significant as what we have right now for a long time.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.