DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would have taken a picture but it was right beside me on the freeway yesterday.But I had no idea they made them in quad cab.They look pretty nice.ALOT cleaner than the regular cab.just my opinion.More stickers and details.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
they didnt make the rumble bee in a quad cab , someone stripped it and put a hood scoop and ground effects on it more than likely.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think so.There were some stickers on it I have never seen.It was solar yellow and it was pretty nice.Where the 4x4's have the emblem they have the little bee emblem there.It looked soo real.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
It WAS a wannabee, they didn't make 'em in quad cabs.........trust me. It may have been one that the dealer created, they've been know to do stuff like that.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm ok.The guy that 0wns it lives here in CORONA.I could tell because it said FRAHM dodge on the plate.I will hunt the guy down just to check.I swear im spooked :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
There were no Quad Cab Rumble Bees produced by the factory, but I too have seen at least two "imposters" (as real Bee owners call them) in the Houston area. You can buy all of the things that make a Bee a Bee from Mopar anyway..... none of it is too hard to install either.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand.But I would like to confront the driver just for kicks and see what he says :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
I saw a yellow reg cab w/ chrome bumpers, a Rumble Bee stripe w/ logo, and a bolt-on scoop at a dealership near Reliant Stadium last weekend. No ground effects. Total rip-off. Wait...I have plain stripes on the back of my truck...I hope nobody thinks I'm a wannaBEE. Speaking of which,
has anyone ever seen those kind of stripes on anything BESIDES :huh: a Dodge? They would probably look very out of place on a Ford or Chevy.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Where I live there's a yellow quad cab Rumble Bee imposter. It only has the stripes and the hood scoop. He doesn't have any of the other pieces.

There is however a very nice regular cab imposter in town that is red. He has every single piece on it that a Rumble Bee has. The only thing his is missing is a #.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.