DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experiance with THESE things? In addition to a new exhaust I'm planning on adding some bass to my truck this spring via an Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQ and RF310A amp, but so far this is the only enclosure I've found that'll hold a 12" sub.

· Registered
23 Posts
I had one for my 96 ram extended cab. It has a 12" jl audio in it, worked great. Actually it's for sale if you're interested. It looks so much like it belongs in the backseat, someone stole my stereo and apparently didn't even think that a sub could be hidden in it.

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MACKTRUCK316 said:
thats not too bad but I got a MTX thunderforms box that hold 2 10's. With the right amp 2 10's will blow away any single 12"
Good luck finding two decent subs, let alone ones comprable to that Infinity, that'll fit in a Thunderform. Plus the Thunderform is much more expensive and two 10s are more expensive than one 12.

· Computing Fool/Gadget Guy
119 Posts
Removed by OMT.

· Registered
849 Posts
Hey mack I have the ssame box 2-10's(mtx) TRying to get better sound. Thought about replacing the mtx subs and my old school hifonics amp , I only got the subs because they came in the box with the intent on replacing them the amp I already had. What amp would be good and what subs if they nneed to be replaced??????

· Banned
26 Posts
Ive got two eclipse svc subs in that box with JL 500/5 running the entire system. I was actually going to get one of the new hifonics amps until I happened on the JL. I was going to run 2 dvc 10's (1ohm) with the hifonics bx1500d amp. Check it out on ebay, its a little under $250. The bx1000d would probably be plenty of power for 2 10's though, but theres nothing wrong with too much.

· Registered
3 Posts
hey i found a truck box for my 05 quad cab ram, but it also fits model from 02-05, im getting to 12'' put in it, the same subs u mentioned in your post

sub
thump
com

sry it wouldn't let me post the url so there it is, i think it'll work, good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.